What If You Could Read Anyone's Mind Before One Word Is Spoken?
Join me in Folkestone Kent United Kingdom
Friday May 5th 2023
Book Your Body Language Training Today
You can become the difference this world needs the most by discovering the secrets, knowledge and benefits of Body Language. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
39 Earls Avenue Folkestone Kent
To enable you as a trainee to discover and practice Body Language through a profound training yielding amazing results. You will improve your professional & personal life and get your business anatomy degree, transform and breakthrough!
After the training, you will:
• See what’s never being said, in meetings, sales…
• Raise your self-confidence and negotiate on a higher level
• Understand clearly what is meant by what people say
• Discover a lie vs. the truth
• Pull people towards you instead of pushing them away
• Increase results with +60%
• You will experience an amazing 1 day full of techniques, insights and exercises, immediately applicable with immediate results.
What do People say?
Sarwar Khawaja FRSA – UK: René is an expert in his trade - his dynamic, inspiring, energetic way of teaching makes learning Body Language fun. Mastering the knowledge of Body Language can take your business and personal relationships to a whole new level.
Ricardo Mendoza – Portugal: I was honored to have René in Porto during one of my live events in 2017. It is during that particular event that René released a lot of secrets and knowledge about an incredibly underrated and underestimated language called body language.
Lauren Blackwell – UK: Such a fun course! Thank you René! I’m totally observing people now, it’s truly fascinating!
Rommayakorn Suvisit – Thailand: I learned a lot from René! It’s really useful for me to understand the patterns of individuals in different situations.
Nadia Burman – Belgium: After I followed the training and René became my mentor, my life changed completely!
Nick Hems – UK: People generally underestimate the power of body language, so I was fascinated to understand more through a short course with René.
Felix Fors – Germany: Extremely high value – Lots of “aha” moments.
Freek Slapak – Netherlands: I gained a lot of helpful insights and I’m really satisfied with the improvements made.
Paul Louis Hofmans – Dubai UAE: As a professional, he clearly knows what he is doing, moreover, he excels in the trade.
João Rabaça Teixeira – Portugal: One of the most inspiring and focused leaders who I had the privilege to meet.
René dedicated decades to become the world’s expert to "Master Business Anatomy". In learning this you’ll know how to analyze and process verbal & non-verbal communication in business in order to transform and breakthrough to a higher level of success. These new business winning innovating strategies that René shares will monetize his knowledge for you. He firmly believes that it is his duty to pass this knowledge on to someone who is hungry enough to experience the same! René is looking forward to share those secrets with you!
• Location: "WardsHotel" - 39 Earls Avenue - Folkestone Kent - CT20 2HB - United Kingdom
• Date & Time: Friday May 5th 2023 - 09:00am - 04:00pm
• Included in the training are:
- Your workbook
- Your personalized Body Language Certificate of Participation.
- A Free copy of René's latest book: "The Ultimate Guide to Body Language" - "How to master the most powerful language on the planet"
- Different choices for Lunch - Tea/coffee - Water still and sparkling - Fruit platter & sweet treats. (Click on the button below: "Info Lunch & Hotel")
- FREE Parking (Street)
• 50 Exclusive Limited Tickets - Tickets will be available on a "first-come, first-served basis".
• 1 Day Training: £ 395 GBP (Price per person)
• Book your training today, we will contact you immediately. (Click on the button below: "Book My Training")
• Hotel rooms available for travellers at Seminar Promo Price. (Click on the button below: "Info Lunch & Hotel")
How do I get to the venue?
Train: London Terminals to Folkestone Central • 11 minutes walk to the venue - Car: London via M20 towards Folkestone.
From Europe: • Eurotunnel Folkestone - 10 minutes drive • Ferry Terminal Dover - 20 minutes drive.
Address: "WardsHotel" - 39 Earls Avenue - Folkestone Kent - CT20 2HB - United Kingdom