• Sept 29th 2021 •
1) Ask questions:
Discovering and applying Body Language and communication in general,
will generate much better results, via asking the right questions.
Which Questions? ... Open questions!
Start your question with: Why - What - How - Which - When - Where – Who
Why “Open” questions?
When an open question is asked, the person who answers should come up with a story. They can't answer Yes or No in 99% of all open questions.
- The answer will give you a story with a lot of information you can work with
- The other person will do the talking and that might generate an amount of significance
- You will find out congruency or non-congruency between the verbal & non-verbal (discover a lie)
- You will find out how to create rapport, level and communicate on the same frequency
- You will gain time for your next question and finally wrap up
- The answer to your last...